“The holiday season is just around the corner and many homes would be shinning with decorations of different ornaments and trinkets. Some families even have the tradition of picking a specific theme every year to make their Holiday decors one of a king. However, most people prefer their Christmas decors low key and only wish to put up simple Christmas tree for a more solemn holiday mood. Nothing beats the experience of gathering around under the Christmas tree and open each others gifts while enjoying the company of every family member. Before you buy Christmas tree, it would be best to consider the following points:
- Find the best spot for your Christmas tree. As much as possible choose a place where the tree can be viewed in all sides. If you have limited space for it, the next thing you should thing about is the size when you buy Christmas tree. It will be easier to determine the size if you measure the space allocated for the tree. While the height of the tree must always be measured with the stand. You may bring a tape measure to guarantee that you will get the correct size of the tree.
- Determine as to what purpose the Christmas tree serves. Some types of trees like Douglas Fir or Balsam Fir has a good scent which can really be uplifting. The Christmas tree that fits a lot of ornaments are either Scotch Pine or Blue Spruce. These tree types have firm branches that can handle all the load bells, angels, ribbons and candy canes.
- Question the dealer as to the status of the trees longevity. Younglings still have that green appearance. The needles are also shiny with a few exceptions of a few brown tips. There is the drop test for one to use, by lifting the tree and dropping it on its stump. The tree is older if needles are falling off the trees after the drop test.
- Shake the tree. Ask the suppliers to make sure that tree is bug and insect free. One certainly won’t be invited next time to any Christmas activities if it brings home a tree filled with critters and bugs.
- Water the tree. As soon as you get home, soak the base of the tree with water. The trees longevity would be assured.
It’s not really that hard to buy Christmas tree as long as you have all the equipment and followed the advice give to you.”